Looking back, we can confidently say that 2016 was very efficient for the company. Participating in international exhibitions and conferences, actively working on the implementation of innovations, the FotoBOOK.Platform team have made a great foundation for the year 2017.
FotoBOOK.Platform is a web-to-print solution for creative people, with the possibility to apply vibrant graphical elements and creative templates of diverse subjects. The platform allows enterprises to quickly launch the online editor, integrate it with the existing printing infrastructure, ensures online photo book orders receipt and processing.
The project infrastructure has been updated and redesigned, so that the platform can be scaled into cluster installations and serve a great number of users.
- The new edit mode — “Fantasy” that was specially developed for the professional users.
- The enhanced toolbar for editing photos and graphical elements (applying shadows, effects of transparency/offset/blurring and others.).
- User Account has been updated for more comfortable usage of the editor.
- And many other things (more detailed information on the full functionality of this version can be found here reference).
Totally 40 options have been added to the online photo book editor FotoBOOK.Platform over 2016.
The theme template constructor allows creating a simple theme design per half an hour, and the original theme design of any level of complexity — per two hours.
- Support of several fonts of one font family for working with different alphabets has been realized.
- Multilingual maintenance for the photo book templates with the text content.
- The user interface has been redesigned that significantly improved the usability of the program.
Totally more than 90 functions have been added to the theme template constructor FotoBOOK.ThemeDesigner.
We participated in the “16th International exhibition of printing, paper, packaging industry” — Drupa 2016 where online editor FotoBOOK.Platform 2.0 was announced. This event became a landmark for our company and inspired us for fulfillment of the new ideas in the area of technology innovation and development in 2016 that we are planning to continue implementing in 2017.
More than 10 companies from such countries as Russia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Argentine, Vietnam became our clients and successfully started their projects.
For this year we have set a number of goals in the direction of development of new effective solutions for our clients that will allow to open new horizons for the successful grow of their business. On of such solutions will be development and implementation of new modules for photo products editing — calendars, collages, canvas prints, and so on.
Front-end demo installation is on: http://demo.fotobook-platform.com/